Thursday, April 5, 2012

day number five

hey y'all! so today i got up super SUPER early to take my brother to school. he's pretty cool so i figured i'd be nice and take him to school. i had to get up at 6:40AM and i haven't gotten up that early in SO LONG. but anywho. i took him. went to my grandparents. started my laundry and showered (yes you wanted to know about my morning.) then i went and BAM hung out at the bus company with my mom and her co-workers who like to make fun of me. haha. then i went to lunch with my mom and one of her guy coworkers. it was funny because my mom left to go back to work and left me there with him. he's pretty legit. makes fun of me and what not. but yeah. there is a couple at my moms work who likes to try and get him in trouble. and he gave me ride back to my car and when i got out of his truck his couple gave him the meanest look ever. haha. okay. one. he's forty three. two. i'm pretty damn sure he is into my mom. three. yeah no. he's the same age as my dad. and finally number four. i like guys who are a few years older then me. not two times my age. haha. so. i made chicken taco salad tonight. it is pretty damn good. i'm a good cook i'm not going to lie. seriously. i will brag about it because i know if you give me something new to make i will make it and it will be ten times better! but yeah. OH! AND I BOOKED THE HOTEL FOR IRELAND TODAY!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D you have NO IDEA how exciting this is! that just means we are just one step closer! it turns out to be about $70 a person. but really that isn't super bad. the hotel is about a 42 minute walk from the center of Derry Ireland, yes it is also called Londonderry. but still FRECKING IRELAND!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment