Monday, April 16, 2012

day number sixteen

so i just got home. seriously. i hate having long days. i am finally eating should be the words of my night. i was sitting in the library doing my sociology paper. WHICH I GOT DONE AHEAD OF MY SCHEDULE! :D and i was munching in life cereal. but anywho i am eating left over pork chops and rice. damn i am a good cook! :D i made dinner for emily and i yesterday. but yeah. my sociology paper was a book review (pretty sure i did it wrong eeeeeeek) and the book was called the beauty myth and it was interesting. to the point of i wasn't comfortable reading it. okay i lie. i skimmed it. because the paper could only be 8 pages long. and i had to put my own social understandings in the paper and it would end up being a 12 page paper if i went into full detail on whatnot. but yeah. more on that later. i am tired of typing. i spend 3 hours on my paper tonight and i am tired. i am tired of looking at my computer. i will talk more about the book later. until tomorrow!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment