Wednesday, April 4, 2012

day number four

well day number four and i have things to talk about! other then i seriously hate chem. it is so boring during lectures. today i couldn't focus in class and maybe it is because i knew i was going home today. so yes. i am home now. but yeah. nothing has happened at school since yesterday so nothing to report on that. the drive home was boring. it is so boring. they need to have a dinosaur or something in the middle of a field to make the drive more interesting. or just something to look for! so i am home. and dear lord. i am not even gone for a month and BAM shit hits the fan while i am gone! i am like "WOAH! WTF?!" basically a lot has happened when it comes to my family. my cousins (note: i do not get along with any of my cousins, expect one who lives in Virginia)have been driving my mom insane. well my cousin who is forty and lives with her. then i found out the cousins on my dad's side of the family are being stupid and basically giving up on things. one isn't graduating high school this year. and one dropped out of college basically and another one goes to a different high school then the one they went to at the beginning of the school year. WTF?! seriously. see what i mean. shit has hit the fan. haha. i also found out this week, tuesday i think. i just forgot to post about it. the lower chamber of my grandpas heart isn't working. i talked to my dad about it and basically it sucks. people have asked me "why is it so important to you that you know about your grandpa's conditions?" well i will tell you. my grandparents are my world. as much as they annoy the crap out of me somedays they are my life. my grandparents have helped me so much through middle school, high school and college. they sat down with me and worked on my homework with me and have even paid for a lot of my trips that i have gone on. they are giving me money for scotland and what not. my grandpa's heart isn't healthy. it hasn't been for the longest time. and just thinking about losing my grandpa makes me sad. i am the only grandchild that can argue with him and fight with him. if anyone else does, they get in trouble. but who knows. he hasn't been working because he just got back from the hospital not to long ago. the last time i was home so spring break. but yeah. this is the short version of everything. to tired to get into detail. sorry. but until tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment