Tuesday, April 10, 2012

day number ten

i wonder if i get into the 20's if i will still type out the number or just put the number (ie. 20, 21, 22) so. to start off my week. it was hell. seriously today couldn't have been anymore stressful. it is either stress or just my body telling me to STOP MOVING and relax. seriously. isn't that what breaks are for? to relax. yeah right. my breaks are never relaxable. i didn't sleep much when i was home. i think i have a cold on top of allergies. it is just insane and i just want to sleep. going to kickboxing today was a pain in the ass. i couldn't breath and i am super sore today for some reason. probably the lack of sleep, plus the allergies/cold thing and yeah. who the hell knows. all i know is i WANT TO SLEEP or well. i just want the semester to be over with so i can go have fun in Scotland/Ireland and come back, finish my photo class. and do whatever the hell i want during the summer. aka. going to valleyfair with the girls from scotland and yeah. so my roommate just posted a video on my Facebook page. it was cool because it had JOSH HUTCHERSON in it basically. these girls stalked him at a baseball game. but he is cute. .... no wait. he is hawt. haha. but yeah. i was going to vent about something today seeing how my day was crap but i haven't had the energy or time to just sit and write what i want. which is why these have been super short lately. until tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment