Saturday, April 7, 2012

day number seven

okay today basically sucked. i am serious. i am so tired. i wonder if it is because i didn't shower today. but oh well. some funny stuff happened today. my mom and i went to breakfast and we were sitting there. and this group of high schoolers came in laughing. well lets say they all were probably drunk last night, and basically the first person who passed out/fell asleep was screwed. they shaved his head. and left chunks of hair on his head. and then sharpied his face. i felt bad but at the same time i don't. if you drink in high school there is something wrong with you. i mean, yes i am someone who drank underage but seriously. i waited until college. so last night i went to applebees with some friends from high school. well lets just say all we talked about was sex, sex and more sex. i don't mind talking about sex. hell i enjoy talking about sex. but we don't need to talk about it in a public place. and the funny thing. i was the only one there who doesn't fuck around with guys. i mean, yes i have been that girl who makes out with boys who have girlfriends. but that is something else. and i do flirt/cuddle and hold hands with guy friends. or well a guy friend. but who knows. it is fine. i just don't think we should be talking about it in public with a TON of people around. talking about sex is fun. i can talk about it with my best friends and even my mom. (yes i talk about sex with my mom and it isn't awkward. yay us!) today my mom and i made easter dog cupcakes. they were suppose to be sheep but seeing how my mom and i do not like uncooked marshmallows or gum drops we made them into dogs. they are yummy. at first we were like "they are bi-ractial and black" (cookies and cream chocolate and milk chocolate) we thought it was super funny. but that could be me. so have you ever had dreams about someone you are about a lot? well i have and it drives me INSANE. because this person means the world to me and if i didn't go to school with this person after high school we wouldn't be friends and i don't know what i would do without this person. seriously. oh well. so to finish off my sucky day. i have allergies. and having my cat shed a lot doesn't help (not allergic to my cat) and i have had a headache all day from my science being closed up. it got to the point of i would breathe and i would get dizzy. it sucked. my face is super warm so now idk if i have a fever or not. because my body temp is slightly cooler then normal people. due to me being a premature baby. oh well. haha. hopefully tomorrow is better. well yes. last but not least. i just want to say. don't let people get you down. seriously. people are going to be jerks and they are going to change things on you no matter what you do. don't doubt yourself for a minute. if you know you are suppose to do something then do it. having a major because you love it doesn't matter. you are suppose to be in that major because you love it. believe me. it has happened to me. i let this one person get to me (sometimes more and sometimes not in my major) but it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment